[3830] WAE CW N1CFO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N1CFO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 11:22:31 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N1CFO
Operator(s): N1CFO
Station: N1CFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Burlington, VT
Operating Time (hrs): 10:19

   80:
   40:   39    43    51
   20:  128   109    70
   15:   84    98    56
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  251   250   177  Total Score = 88,677

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I entered the WAE CW by accident: I couldn't sleep, so around 1:00 am I got on
the air and heard all the activity. I read up on the contest, and then jumped
in. It took a little while to figure out QTCs, but N1MM made it easy.

Since I wasn't planning on contesting this weekend, I just put in a few hours
here and there between other obligations, for a total of 10 hours.

20m was solid on Saturday, but strangely quiet on Sunday. 40m was really noisy
most of the time, so I didn't make many contacts on 40m.

This was a fun contest! I definitely want to do it again next year, with a
little more preparation.