[3830] WAE CW KE2D Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW KE2D Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 02:11:37 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NJ

   80:   14    10    36
   40:  108    93    93
   20:  190   229    74
   15:  101    82    60
   10:    3     0     6
-------------------------
Total:  416   414   269  Total Score = 223,270

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Not as good as last year but I still had fun.
Condx were pretty decent but wish 10m had been alive.
I'm always rusty on the first couple of QTCs and then I love sending them after
that. Really adds another dimension to contesting.  It makes me look forward to
this every year.  If you're not sending QTCs, you're not really in the game.

It was an honor to work OL68DURAK commemorating the Soviet invasion of
Czechoslovakia in 1968 but my apologies to the stations who had to copy the QTC.
I appreciate your perseverance and patience.

My apologies to IS0/DD1LD.  I came back from a break and you were a needed mult.
 I worked you with 40w because I forgot to put the amp back into operate.  Good
ears!

Thanks to IW2IJ who took my last QTCs with under 1:30 remaining on the last
one.

I wish the SSB session was on another weekend but I'm always away doing ARRL
Sept. VHF from a mountain top. I try to bring an HF rig along with a fan dipole
and get on for a little but can't devote adequate time to it.

73,
KE2D