[3830] WAE CW N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 01:41:29 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Clarksville TN

   80:
   40:   32          51
   20:   57          46
   15:   14          16
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  103    0    113  Total Score = 11,639

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Busy weekend. Popped in the shack when I had some time to play sporadically
throughout the weekend. 40 was a lot of fun late Saturday night. May have picked
up one or two more challenge slots on 40 CW.
Stormy weather kept me off the air most of the daytime Saturday. Nasty high wind
and driving rain storm flooded the three season room. Exchanged the CW paddle
for a bucket and mop. Lightning took out two transformers on our little country
road neighborhood electric feed. Power out was only about 3 hours, but mopping
and drying took a bit longer!

73 and thanks for the Qs.

Gene, N9TF
100 watts to 6BTV ground mounted.