[3830] WAE CW K1IMI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K1IMI M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 00:43:47 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K1IMI
Operator(s): N4CW W4TMO
Station: K1IMI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ME - FN53jx
Operating Time (hrs): 29:31

   80:   35    10    64
   40:  109    96    87
   20:  309   300    80
   15:  549   590    88
   10:   26    18    24
-------------------------
Total: 1028  1014   343  Total Score = 700,406

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We had a good time, operating in Multi-Single mode with one K3, an LP up 65 feet
and a G5RV up about 60 feet high. An Acom 1000 provided the boost we needed to
be heard with our modest setup.
Conditions were up and down all weekend along with the usual summer
"atmospherics"!
There weren't many multipliers that we missed, and it was a joy to work so many
fine CW operators. Looking forward to trying the WAE SSB (well, Jim's looking
forward to it...I dread giving QTC's on phone!).
It was a workout for a couple old-timers...feels go good when it's over. 73,
Bert N4CW