[3830] WAE CW KK0U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW KK0U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 00:10:35 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

   80:
   40:   26    20    42
   20:   85    86    52
   15:  106   119    64
   10:    9     0    12
-------------------------
Total:  226   203   170  Total Score = 76,670

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well wasn't that fun?  Even though I'm doing the easy work on this side of the
pond, I still find it an interesting contest.  Really good ops out there on the
receiving end!

10m was nonexistent on Saturday, and on Sunday it was very up and down, almost
like 6 meters.

One highlight was having HB0DX call me -- that was nice!

K3 @ 100W, 66' dipole up 40', 20m delta loop up 30', N1MM+ and me.

Thanks for the QSOs, and I only left one QTC hanging at the end.  Pretty good.

73, Jim KK0U