[3830] WAE CW N9RV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N9RV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 23:33:37 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

   80:
   40:  100          27
   20:  403          43
   15:  580          44
   10:
-------------------------
Total: 1083  1050   255  Total Score = 543,915

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Got sucked into this one.  Road construction prevented us going to town for our
Friday night date.  So I started the contest!  And then it snowballed from
there.

Really tough on the low bands with so little common darkness with EU (but better
than IARU in that respect).  It was fun getting beat out by K7QA in every
pileup.  Man, his QTH plays well.  I thought Sunday had better prop.  Never
heard a peep on either 80 or 10.