[3830] NAQP CW N6N M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6N M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 19:56:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N6N
Operator(s): W6DER AI6W
Station: N6N

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA

  160:    0     0
   80:   34     7
   40:   17    10
   20:  343    53
   15:  245    43
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  639   113  Total Score = 72,207

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Radio-wise contest went well! Although, I (W6DER) managed to get covid starting
Saturday and the fever that came with it really put a damper on things for me.

We ended up building a set of VA6AM 20-15-10 BPFs and a triplexer so we could
M/2. Jon brought his 80-10 DX Commander Nebula (only used for low bands) and I
brought my spiderbeam. No 160 antenna. We had some issues with the Nebula which
were very frustrating. 40m was at 5:1 swr whereas it was fine at Jon’s house.
We’ll have to figure it out after we set it back up at his place.

M/2 worked well except for when Jon was on 15m with his K4D and I was on 20m on
the 7300. Our filters measured fine beforehand but we’ll have to check them
again. I was desensing on his tx a few s units so only weak stations were really
affected. The solar flare turning off the bands for a few hours didn’t help
either haha.

Here are the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/yLVq5cSaTr1ujoNF7