[3830] NAQP CW K5TS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5TS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 19:07:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K5TS
Operator(s): K5TS
Station: K5TS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Louisiana

   80:   20    11
   40:   71    28
   20:  260    49
   15:  100    26
Total:  451   114  Total Score = 51,414

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Wow, what a rush to hear the cw bands sooo busy.  Loved every single contact.
My hearing is not what it used to be, and I apologize for having to ask for
repeats, but everyone was super patient.  Bands were decent except during that
solar flare Saturday afternoon. All in all, another great contest with a bunch
of really good operators.   Thanks to you all for making it what it is.  Had a
couple requests for Louisiana on 160, but my inverted L and radials are down and
this stifling heat has kept me from even attempting to put it back up.   That's
planned for sometime this October.  73 all!