[3830] NAQP CW W4LT(@W4DUG) Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lromero56@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4LT(@W4DUG) Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 15:06:49 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4DUG

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  177    41
   20:   38    23
   15:  150    41
   10:    7     7
-------------------
Total:  372   116  Total Score = 43,152

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: White Memorial #3

Comments:

Rig : Flex 6400 / Maestro - Remote operation - TRX at Tampa ARC

Antennas : EF240x @ 118ft, C31XR @ 108ft

I apologize for the slow turn overs in my contacts, the internet latency was a
bit overwhelming for some reason. Its usually better. Such is the mystery of
life in remote contesting.

Visitors from "Up Nawth" in town, so part time operation around their
visit.

10m held promise... Right until the start of the contest.  Those 7 QSO's were
painful. 15m rocked, especially to West Coast and Midwest. A few Q's on 20 until
I had to shut down for the company.

Returned at 9pm from dinner with the visitors and went to 40m for a few hours.
Shut down at 11p as it had been a long day for me.

Really yucky conditions - Fast QSB, ESP signals - These antennas are way too
high for domestic contests under these ionospheric conditions, but the other
remote rig at the club's antennas were under maintenance, so what the hell.
Really gotta get my home station back online... Its low antennas are better for
this contest but it is still down after the home remodeling.  At least the tower
work is done.

73 and see you in the next one - As Oprah Winfrey would say: "You get some
QTC's! And you! and you too! QTC's for all!"

Lu W4LT