[3830] NAQP CW KY4ID Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mgburton78@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KY4ID Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 13:44:57 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KY4ID
Operator(s): KY4ID
Station: KY4ID

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: SC

  160:   25    18
   80:  150    37
   40:  324    56
   20:  203    48
   15:   43    24
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  746   184  Total Score = 137,264

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: SFCG Fox Hounds

Comments:

The advice I've always been given about the summer NAQPs is to consider the
possibility of thunderstorms when deciding how to schedule breaks. I was holding
that time in reserve when the scope when blank, so that worked out perfectly.

Didn't have an antenna for 160m at the start of the contest, but jerry rigged
something on the fly, which allowed for a handful of Qs and mults on that band.

Had some lucky breaks; some good mults called while I was running, and W7CXX
popped up on the band right next to me, so I was able to snag him first. I'd
been trying to break his pileup all night, but no luck.

Thanks for all Qs and see you next time. 73, Burton, KY4ID