[3830] NAQP CW KH6AQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, telegrapher9@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KH6AQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 06:50:28 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KH6AQ
Operator(s): KH6AQ
Station: KH6AQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Pahoa, HI
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   52    21
   20:  273    45
   15:   84    32
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  411    99  Total Score = 40,689

Club:

Team:

Comments:

That makes for another fine NAQP in the old logbook. This 'test featured a
couple of CMEs plus an X1.63 solar flare that began at 21:40Z. After it knocked
15 meters down I figured it was a great time to take my 2 hours off. The 20
meter band provided the bulk of my Qs with some fun runs. QSB surfing completed
many QSOs. Thank you all for your patience and we'll meet again in the January
2024 NAQP. 73.

FTdx-10 at 100 watts
Hexbeam up 33'
Homebrew 40 meter ground plane