[3830] NAQP CW NM2A Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NM2A Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 05:53:36 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NM2A
Operator(s): NM2A
Station: NM2A

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Philipsburg, MT
Operating Time (hrs): 6.2

  160:          0
   80:    0     0
   40:  147    38
   20:   78    32
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  226    71  Total Score = 16,046

Club:

Team:

Comments:

FTdx10/85W
OCF Dipole @30ft.
N1MM+ w/WK-USB, No CAT

That was fun.  A day here in the Flint Creek/Philipsburg
Valley that was rainy, misty, chilly and dank makes for a
great day for radio.  Worked in vacation/relax mode and
did alright even with a substandard antenna. Workin on it.
For some reason my name was not showing up on the auto-listings.
Include the fact that I am in MT and not NY, as listed, made for
some long QSOs...sorry about that.  Had fun running and S&P...about
half and half.  Propagation condx left something to complain
about though!!  Great contest all the same.

73,
Mark