[3830] NAQP CW K4BAI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4BAI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 05:40:02 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:    0     0
   80:  152    38
   40:  460    56
   20:  244    46
   15:   30    13
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  886   153  Total Score = 135,558

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

This turned out to be a four band contest for me.  No antenna for 160 at
present.  And I checked 10M often and never heard a signal there.  15 was not
really good either.  The flare that hit about 2200Z changed my plans for off
times.  That was probably good because I was QRV on 40 and 80 later than I had
planned and picked up some western mults that I wouldn't have worked otherwise.
Two 80M mults in last six minutes.  73, John, K4BAI
TS590SG 100W
88' cf zepp through a tuner used on all four bands.  Also half wave dipoles for
80, 40, and 20.  On 40 and 80, the dipoles outdid the zepp to the west.  The
dipoles generally picked up more noise than the zepp.  The zepp is higher than
all the dipoles.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Looking forward to NAQP SSB and
hopefully better band conditions.
N1MM+/  Begali sculpture Janua paddle to Winkeyer.