[3830] MARAC AD4EB/M SO MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] MARAC AD4EB/M SO MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 15:21:52 +0000
                    MARAC US Counties QSO Party - 2023

Call: AD4EB/M
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB/M

Class: SO MobileCW LP
QTH: TN

   40:    5
--------------------
Total:  155     0  CW Mults = 55  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 13,860

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Melody KI4HVY drove while I operated.  Did a portion of our usual TNQP route for
this contest.  Participation was not as good as hoped, hopefully it will be
better next year. Lot's of the QSOs were from folks not participating in the
contest, those were greatly appreciated.  73 - Jim - AD4EB