[3830] IOTA 9A/OM6NM SO(A)24CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA 9A/OM6NM SO(A)24CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 09:53:21 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2023

Call: 9A/OM6NM
Operator(s): OM6NM
Station: 9A/OM6NM

Class: SO(A)24CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22.03

   80:   68       13      0        0
   40:  237       33      0        0
   20:  349       48      0        0
   15:  150       37      0        0
   10:  185       23      0        0
Total:  989      154      0        0  Total Score = 1,184,260

Very short period of station´s preparation before the contest this time. The
antenna and station set-up finished just 20 minutes prior the contest. Only
multiband Kelemen dipole on my side on the pole, not more then 10 m over the
ground and few of metres over the house roof, next to the house and coax ended
at the terrace. Very nice apartment at the end of the street about 34 m over the
sea level, about 200 m from the sea but no space for multi antenna setup.
Suprisingly very, very nice pile-up mults penetration with this
antenna-no-antenna construction :) I enjoyed the FTDx101D operation. Thanks the
RSGB for contest organisation.