[3830] IOTA N6RO SO12CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA N6RO SO12CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 00:24:26 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2023

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SO12CW HP
QTH: ca

   80:   22      10       0        0
Total:   22      10       0        0  Total Score = 2,260

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The prime operation at the N6RO station was K3EST AB HP M 24. There is no M/M
cat. in this contest, so I fooled around on 80m at another position in the
shack.  It was miserable with unrelenting thunderstorm static to the east, poor
propagation to JA, but, my first qso was BH4BFS, who was peaking S9, compared to
JAs at S3.  Most QSOs were from CQs.  If I saw a blip on the panadaptor, I'd
tune to it to try to copy the station thru the static. Worked a few US stations
that way. Logged; 1 BY, 6 JA, 7 NA, 1 KH6, 1 KP2, 4 VE, VK2, VK6, ZL.
 No SA, AF, EU, tho I heard a trace of F5IN at his SR.

 RIG:  K3, ACOM 2000A, JK801 at 165'.

CU in NAQPs,  N6RO