[3830] IOTA KU8E SO12Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA KU8E SO12Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 16:58:54 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2023

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SO12Mixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

   40:   88      24
   20:  280      49
   15:   51      17
Total:  419      90       0        0  Total Score = 233,370

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Acom 1000 and wires

Couldn't make my annual vacation trip to the Georgia coast to activate NA-58.
Thought about operating remotely to the PJ4G station in Bonaire but found out
the IOTA contest rules don't allow this. So ended up operating from home.

Conditions were decent despite it being Summer. 20 meters was open to EU just
about the whole time I was on. The signals on 40 meters from EU peaked up around
their sunrise and was able to get a small run going. Didn't even listen on 80
meters.

Jeff KU8E