[3830] IOTA N7RCS SO24CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N7RCS@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA N7RCS SO24CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 14:10:22 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2023

Call: N7RCS
Operator(s): N7RCS
Station: N7RCS

Class: SO24CW QRP
QTH: FL

   80:    0        0      0        0
   40:   24      191      0        0
   20:   62      644      0        0
   15:   17      203      0        0
   10:    0        0      0        0
Total:  103     1038      0        0  Total Score = 58,128

Morning through afternoon here on the Atlantic Coast of FL were slow. Lots of
rain storm and lightning activity appeared to interfere with propagation. Almost
gave it up. When evening rolled in and storms ended band condx greatly improved
mostly on 20m. No activity on 10m and only limited 15m activity here. 20m was
strongest, providing over half my Qs. 40m was second best. Nevertheless I
exceeded my 2022 result by a wide margin. Looking forward to RSGB IOTA 2024.
Location: 7 miles from the SFL Atlantic coast. Station: KX3/PX3 at 5W to a HyEnd
60 ft EFHW configured as a sloper with high end up about 35 feet, feed point at
about 6 ft. Power: Bioenno 12v 9Ah battery. Logging: N1MM+.