[3830] CWopsT AH7RF/W5 Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AH7RF/W5 Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 14:34:54 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jul 26

Call: AH7RF/W5
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF/W5

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

Total:   6  Mults = 6  Total Score = 36

Hello from Georgetown, TX!

Same setup as last week - KX2 + endfed in mom's backyard, not far from power
lines.  Lots of noise (like last week). I figured something out on my radio -
turn off the preamp if there's lots of noise! Duh.... A lot easier to listen to.
 Anyways, I still don't hear a lot, but I do have a lot of fun making contacts
with the stations I can hear who can also hear me.

Thanks very much for the contacts, I'm going to try to get on at 3z, not sure!
Depends on parental unit.

Aloha and 72

Heather
AH7RF/W5