[3830] ARRL FD K5M(@N5AEX) 6A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K5M(@N5AEX) 6A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 17:18:59 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day - 2023

Call: K5M
Operator(s): KG5KGU KW5LC K5PIQ N5PRN N5CLZ W5KKG AI5LQ KI5ZJC N5CM KI5HDW
KD5YS K5TS KG5IMA N5MJC AG5H KD5DFL KB5DOG KI5HVK K5AKM
Station: N5AEX

Class: 6A LP
QTH: Louisiana

   40:  209             91
   20:  568    1397    291
   15:   19     110    119
   10:           24     31
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
Total:  890    2415    532  Total Score = 16,863

Great effort by all involved. Total score includes the bonus points. Operated
from the Rapides Parish (LA) Sheriff's Range for the first time in many years.
For most of the operators, it was the first time operating from there. Designed,
constructed, built and erected a 40m wire beam oriented NE. Used by our digital
and GOTA stations; it worked very well. Earned 6,345 bonus points including
4,415 from our GOTA station. Thank you to all the ops that pulled our signals
from the ether.