[3830] YOTA K4BAI SO3B HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] YOTA K4BAI SO3B HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 00:57:17 +0000
                    YOTA Contest - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO3B HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:30

   20:   81     0      41
   15:   53     0      32
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  134     0      73  Total Score = 28,835

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Listened on 10M.  No signals.  Listed on SSB on 15 and 20.  Signals, but none
heard in contest.  Activity seemed low despite there being no competing contests
this weekend.  Band conditions on 15 and 20M were very poor.  Thanks for those
who participated, especially the few YOTAs.  Exciting to work a 12 year old and
a 13 year old and the SK8IOTA Summer Camp station.  I got to go to the Finnish
summer camp in July 2002 when I was there for the WRTC event.  I was 12 years
old when I entered my first ham contest in January 1955.  73, John, K4BAI