[3830] NAQP RTTY W0SD(KT0W) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W0SD(KT0W) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 02:16:45 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): KT0W
Station: W0SD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

   80:   81    27
   40:  126    37
   20:  269    47
   15:   91    28
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  567   139  Total Score = 78,813

Club:

Team: I-guana go to the TTY Bar

Comments:

Tough conditions this year. Didn't hear anything on 10m. Also seemed like
participation was down. Probably should have taken a half hour off sometime late
afternoon.
Ran crippled from W0SD as we are still missing the High 15m beam, 10m stack, 40m
beam, 40m quad, and the low 80m dipole, but learned a lot about the K4D which
will be beneficial for RTTY RU. Planning on Running SO2R / 2BSIQ next time as I
have never done that before and I feel I would have had a better score being
able to run 15 and 20m

Thanks for working me!
Nick
KT0W