[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 14:29:28 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jul 19

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 40 min

Total:  97  Mults = 90  Total Score = 8,730

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Busy with outside work, so a late start.  The plan is to get as much outside
work done so I can make progress towards more towers.  There is still
maintenance and improvements on the property that keep me busy.

Went to 20 for the last 15 minutes and the rate was pretty good with more east
coast available.

After a month I received a note from Flex that my amp was on the service bench!

I had a nice visit yesterday with an older gentleman, about 95 in age,  who grew
up in this area.  He mentioned putting up hay in the barn that stood on the site
of the shack. He told me the barn was built in the 1700s.  This is possible
because Illinois became a State in 1812.  The house on my QRZ page was built
around 1900, but there must have been earlier buildings.

Already had the chain saw out this moring.  Headed outside ...