[3830] CQWW VHF W2RDS(W2DS) SOSB/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF W2RDS(W2DS) SOSB/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 12:17:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2023

Call: W2RDS
Operator(s): W2DS
Station: W2RDS

Class: SOSB/2 LP
QTH: FM29ox

    2:   3     2
-------------------
Total:   3     2  Total Score = 12

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Station thrown together Saturday morning just to see if I could make any
contacts. FT-726R running barefoot (25W) to a 4 element 2m Yagi at 16'
N2NT was loud and easily worked.  Worked one rover and managed 1 QSO while
calling CQ.  Band conditions were tough, and my meager Pout and Antenna did not
help much.
Still had fun doing the last minute setup and hoping to have better 2m antenna
up as well as the 5el 6m beam for September VHF, and connect the 100W amps for
both, and see what happens.