[3830] ICWC MST NM2A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST NM2A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 20:11:02 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Jul 17

Call: NM2A
Operator(s): NM2A
Station: NM2A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Philipsburg, MT

Total:  19  Mults = 19  Total Score = 361

FTdx10/85W
OCFD @30ft.
N1MM+/Manual log and operation/No comm N1MM to Radio..Sigh

Our summer QTH here in MT is on the top of a foothill to the
Discover ski area overlooking the Flint Creek Valley.  It is
beautiful and the view is distracting.  I thought I would have
more success with the Off-Center-Fed-Dipole that I brought along.
We are up high and good vertical radiation angle in all directions
I thought I would have more success than I am having.  The solar
and geophysical conditions are no helping as well.  When I run, I
can hear ops calling me but the QSB has been tough and Im sorry for
not being able to pick out some callers.  When I S&P, I am only calling
those stronger stations and even some of them are not hearing me.
If this does not improve, I will be back at the drawing board with
maybe some full size dipoles going up.  But thats an issue since there
are not many attach points up here on the hill.  This OCFD has its ends
tied to a tractor and one end and a clothes drying carousel at the other
LOL!