[3830] CQWW VHF N8RA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chetsubaccount@snet.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF N8RA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 16:09:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2023

Call: N8RA
Operator(s): N8RA
Station: N8RA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FN31, CT
Operating Time (hrs): 3
OpMode: SO2R

    6:  55     23
    2:  29     17
-------------------
Total:  84     40  Total Score = 4,520

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I was still feeling quite lousy after a bout with a flu last week. It was
pouring rain all weekend, and the weather was oppressively hot and humid. But I
had recently repaired a 6M antenna and a contest is a good motivator to take it
for a spin. Will the transmitter like it? Was it hearing well? etc.

So late Saturday afternoon I started on 6M only for about an hour. Then later
that evening, I fired up 2M to interleave with 6M. All the radio gear was
working FB.

Felt good enough to put in another bit of time before the end, and the last 20
minutes delighted me with 3 more mults: grid FK88 on 6M plus FM18 and FN36 on
2M.

Thanks to all of you who slogged it out through he lousy conditions

73,
Chet, N8RA