[3830] CQWW VHF W5PR SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF W5PR SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 15:13:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2023

Call: W5PR
Operator(s): W5PR
Station: W5PR

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

    6:  170    98
Total:  170    98  Total Score = 16,660

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Was surprised to work VO1 at 2126 on Saturday. Worked about 5 more VEs and
nothing else outside the US in the contest. One SSB contact the first day and 5
more the second. Otherwise, just a FT8 contest. The signals were good the second
day, but I suspect that after being on FT8 for hours, most succumbed to its
easiness (Lazy?) and wanted to continue the quest to collect multipliers. The
June contest started off strong on SSB, so I made an effort to stay there even
when the going was slow. I suppose because I had a good contact total to add to
then and this time the desire was to add to the multiplier total.

Day        Hr   50   Tot  Accum
2023-07-15 18   16   16   16
2023-07-15 19   9    9    25
2023-07-15 20   5    5    30