[3830] CQWW VHF K3MM SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3mm@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K3MM SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 23:38:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K3MM
Operator(s): K3MM
Station: K3MM

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: MD

    6:  96     49
Total:  96     49  Total Score = 4,704

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After the RTTY NAQP, I set up my Flex 6600m back from PA repair and operated
Sunday part time.  The TR mods I made to my new-to-me 8877 homebrew amp seem to
have stabilized it and ran fine with the Flex this time

Part of the challenge was to hear stations through my locals on 50313.  Part of
the trick was to try and stay on the same time slot as K1RZ and a couple others.
 I cant understand why everyone has to stay on 50313.  I called CQ for a few
minutes on FT4 50318 and made 1 QSO.  I also tried CW and phone briefly yielding
1 CW, and 3 SSB contacts. No DX except a few Canadians.