[3830] CQWW VHF VA7ST SOSB/6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF VA7ST SOSB/6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 22:12:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2023

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: DO00
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  20     17
Total:  20     17  Total Score = 340

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Sat out NAQP RTTY for this. Should have played RTTY :) Prop was almost a bust --
brief, shallow openings to the east and southeast, but most not long enough to
complete an FT8 contact.

Most Qs were within 800 miles or so, and even those were spotty with lots of
fading -- think I earned a "Worked All DN17" certificate :)

Fortunately Barry K7BWH/r in DN15-16 was running meteor scatter on Sunday
morning and we got 'er done. Thanks for the new grids -- and for braving the
scorching temperatures out there!

-- Bud VA7ST