[3830] NAQP RTTY N6DW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6dw@live.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N6DW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 16:37:18 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N6DW
Operator(s): N6DW
Station: N6DW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

   80:   26    15
   40:  134    37
   20:   60    27
   15:   40    19
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  260    98  Total Score = 25,480

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Ten meters was a bust.  I only had a handful of stations, and they
weren\\\\\\\'t hearing me.  Fifteen and twenty meters were better but no great
shakes.  Forty meters was solid, if crowded.  Ten o'clock and the thunderstorms
rolled in.  I got back on a little before midnight but only put in another hour.
That with time off to cook dinner and a late start meant that I only got a
little over 8 hours. Best run was at 2230UTC on 40m with an hour at better than
1 per minute.