[3830] NAQP RTTY KB8O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jaypecora@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KB8O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:37:02 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: KB8O
Operator(s): KB8O
Station: KB8O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   80:  125    35
   40:  185    43
   20:   97    39
   15:   62    25
Total:  469   150  Total Score = 70,350

Club: Black River Radio Ops

Team: Brews and Qs

Comments:

We all decided last minute to not run Mulit-2 as strong storms were predicted
all day and into the evening. The storms were not enough to ever unplug at the
my station but if we would have ran Mulit-2 I'm sure the storms would have
ripped my roof off... I helped AB8M over the past couple of years install a HF
station of his own at his place now complete with a SteppIR beam for the upper
bands. I'm finding myself now competing with Doug and without competition there
is no contest. Glad to see all the calls in the log.

Jay KB8O