[3830] NAQP RTTY WA3EKL M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alanbhof@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WA3EKL M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 14:24:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WA3EKL
Operator(s): WA3EKL WT3K KB3VQC N3DPB
Station: WA3EKL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Severn, MD
Operating Time (hrs): 11:55

   80:   56    21
   40:  149    40
   20:  164    39
   15:   82    29
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  451   129  Total Score = 58,179

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Interesting contest.  Seemed to be less stations on than last year.  Propagation
was tolerable.  Two of our ops ran this contest, both of which were part time
and neither of which were here at the same time.  The third op was running the
CQ VHF contest and assisting with this contest.  Our fourth op did an absolutely
excellent job of keeping us fed and watered!

All equipment and operators functioned normally however I believe the operators
were more worn out than the equipment after it was over.

Tnx to all who came back to us.  See you in the next one.

73 from our micro crew this time, WA3EKL WT3K KB3VQC N3DPB

p.s.  I remembered Steve!