[3830] NAQP RTTY NN6U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john@nn6u.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NN6U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 05:29:49 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NN6U
Operator(s): NN6U
Station: NN6U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   40:  35     22
   20:  44     24
   15:  20     13
Total:  99     59  Total Score = 5,841

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #3

Comments:

Tried this one with N1MM+ and MMTTY+2Tone for the first time since everyone
suggested it. I have to say I enjoy doing RTTY with fldigi better, but I can see
the efficiency of this arrangement, so I'll practice more with this and maybe
get bold enough to turn on ESM next time.

My prediction of <100 Qs was spot on. I noticed I had 99 Qs and was looking
for one more to break 100 when I noticed my op time was 10:01. Oh, well. I might
also get a few score reductions - bands were very noisy for me, and if the other
station moved on but I wasn't sure whether I got a TU under the noise, I logged
anyway so I'd get the NIL rather than him since it's my problem.

Fun contest and good practice!