[3830] IARU OP0HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on4ds@uba.be
Subject: [3830] IARU OP0HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 08:54:54 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: OP0HQ
Operator(s): OP5T ON4EM ON6CC ON5ZO ON4CAU ON7WM OQ4U OR5T OP4W ON5OO LX1ER
ON7TG ON5OC ON4BW ON9EEE ON4DG ON1JV ON4CJK ON4EI ON7TK OO7J ON4TV OP4K ON4UW
ON8UK
Station: OP0HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: JO21

  160:   294     39     8       26
   80:   767    218    19       27
   40:  1603   1599    32       50
   20:  1971   1366    46       56
   15:  1513   1559    55       64
   10:   473    294    31       42
-------------------------------------
Total:  6621   4885   191      265  Total Score = 18,535,488

Club: Contest Club Belgium

Comments:

Hello fellow contesters and fans and supporters .

We had a great teamevent again .
But....this last year our world is still shocked by war shaking our modern way
of life and hamradio adventures not in the least the friends and peoples in the
Ukraine and Russia and Sudan , leaving many casualties and lives lost . Many
have lost a relative or their home . In times like these we first and above
anything else have to think that our hobby is one for helping others in
difficult situations and that contesting should be more a way to test our
readiness for helping in catastrophies rather then competing .
Let us have special thoughts and prayers for those that are the victims of wars
, climate change and other twists of nature or MEN .
Thank You to our devoted team in getting this done in a exemplary way .

Station owners are :

ON7TK on 80 CW and 20 PHONE
ON4AMX on 160 and 10 CW and 80 / 15 PHONE
ON4BWT MULTIPLIERS
ON6CC on 15 CW
ON4DS on 160 PHONE AND MULTIPLIERS
ON7WM ON 10 PHONE
ON8UK 10 PHONE
ON4EI on 40 PHONE
ON5ZO on 20 CW
ON4ALY on 10 CW
OP4K on 40 CW

TNX dear friends !!!!

IT manager is ON5OO

Thank You all for making this happen and for calling us .
Truly sorry for those we missed .

Meet You all in the next big one or next year .

Best 73 es Dx ,

Jim ON4DS / OP5T

OP0HQ TEAM COORDINATOR