[3830] IARU K7NT(@KM7W) SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mconatore@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K7NT(@KM7W) SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 05:11:10 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: K7NT
Operator(s): K7NT
Station: KM7W

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: MT Zone 7

  160:     3     0      1        1
   80:    14     0      4        3
   40:   177     8     17       17
   20:   590   101     33       40
   15:   428    97     25       42
   10:    14     2      5        4
-------------------------------------
Total:  1226   208     85      107  Total Score = 1,020,288

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

It was quite a thrill to operate SOAB mixed mode again! Haven't done this sort
of effort in decades and I had a blast! Huge thank you to Chris, KL9A, for
inviting me to use his Radio Ranch while he was away, and for lots of support
and encouragement! The station punches far above its weight, and I felt pretty
loud most of the time.

I had planned to use 2 radios but when my radio died and I couldn't get the
backup radio to work I just went with 1 radio. It was enough for me at this
point, but I can see how 2 radios would have significantly increased my score,
even if I wasn't very polished with it. Another time soon.....

Meanwhile, this definitely turned up the wick on my desire and focus to do a lot
more contesting. Thanks for all the Qs!

73,
Mike K7NT

IC-7610