[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 03:15:40 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 14

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   1      1
   40:  16     12
   20:  22     16
   15:   9      6
Total:  48     35  Total Score = 1,680

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Reverting to SO1R with an SO2R station. Not confident. Must practice the
interleaving. Will do. The downscaled setup seems to work very well. Need a
better mindset. Still have unresolved line noise problems. Am not getting the
ESP/S1 callers. Much work to do. But lotta fun. The gang really was on their
toes tonight.

Five min segs: 8, 10, 8, 8, 8, and 6 for 48. Fell off some at the end. Kudos to
DANWA for coming back after a QSO with QRM and asking a couple of mins later for
the number. Very impressive integrity OB. Really!

Tnx again for a super experience. Need to up my game. It's there but .. Tnx to
W5JAW and KG5U for rare Tejas. Only one QSO with KZ5D, 40 as I recall. Cajun Art
was loud there. Never heard him otherwise. He was ahead of me, now as usual.
(sad face)

73, Jim N3BB

73, Jim N3BB