[3830] NCCC FT4-Sprint N6ZFO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC FT4-Sprint N6ZFO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 02:11:57 +0000
                    NCCC FT4 Sprint - Jul 14

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   4      4
   20:   9      9
   15:   7      7
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  20     20  Total Score = 400

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I sat down this afternoon in 106 deg heat and resolved problems with Dimension
4, which had been trying to sync on a European address and with unreasonable
timing.
Tonight it all worked fine.

First QSO was 3C3CA in Equatorial Guinea, then several NS addicts on 15 meters.
Pleased to work our two benefactors, W1UE and VE7AB, Peter on 40m.   Tried 80
meters but no one there.  Most QSO were stations in the NS, with a few
exceptions.

Peter, may be heading to Victoria in August if Barbara can find her misplaced
passport, mis-filed after an Alaskan cruise from last summer.

73 Bill n6zfo