[3830] IARU ES7A(ES7GM) SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU ES7A(ES7GM) SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 12:08:38 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: ES7A
Operator(s): ES7GM
Station: ES7A

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: KO28SJ
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    38
-------------------------------------
Total:  2596    0     154      213  Total Score = 3,229,233

Added a 3rd IC-775 into the mix and kept it on low bands in case of fast Mult
QSY. 160 was rubbish this time. Lots of Western stations CQ'd to my face. Still
way too many dupes, as I was being spotted as EI7, EN7, EI8 or god knows what.

Overall I went half of the time doing dualCQ and half of the time spot hopping.
10 meters on Sunday gave me eventually a nice skip to JA/VK and Western EU. No
US signals on 10 this time.

73! Kris, ES7GM