[3830] IARU ED4H SOABMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU ED4H SOABMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 11:34:04 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: ED4H
Operator(s): EA4HWT EA4HRJ EA4M
Station: ED4H

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH: Madrid

  160:
   80:          22      1      12
   40:          28      4      14
   20:   20     82     14      22
   15:   26    108     16      27
   10:          63      7      19
-------------------------------------
Total:   46    303     42      94  Total Score = 137,224

This time, the propagation yielded much-improved results. We were thrilled to
experience a favorable opening on the 15-20 meter band, allowing them to
establish contact with operators in Australia using the special call signs VL4U.
The adrenaline rush of making QRP contacts with stations in Japan (8N8HQ) kept
them awake during the quieter hours, preventing them from succumbing to sleep.

We expressed our gratitude to Ricardo, EA4M, for his collaboration in operating
Morse code. Watching Ricardo skillfully operate Morse code inspired  to us
continue their pursuit of learning CW for future participation in mixed-category
contests.

Once again, thanks to Victor, who had  joined with me in this thrilling journey.
Together, we faced challenges that demanded even greater effort but rewarded
them with invaluable lessons and room for improvement. The contest organized by
the  (IARU) had been a fun and enjoyable experience, creating lasting memories.