[3830] IARU HG3N(HA3LN) SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, csaba@ha3ln.hu
Subject: [3830] IARU HG3N(HA3LN) SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 08:09:37 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: HG3N
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HA3LN

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: EEU
Operating Time (hrs): 23:40
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:    23            4       18
   80:    41           12       22
   40:   223           21       36
   20:  1124           40       49
   15:   974           51       53
   10:   127           26       36
-------------------------------------
Total:  2512    0     154      214  Total Score = 3,505,568

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

.

Took long time to reach this milestone having 15m antenna back in position.
Now the stn was ready for the real AB effort.

2BSIQ was the main goal as long as rates make it possible but it was 50%-50%
at best vs. SO2R. Seems the loooong practice sessions with DXLog pays off.

- Minor interference between 40m>20m and 20m>10m which made these
combinations
  challenging.
- Noticed at around half time that way too few spots exist in the bandmap.
  The used cluster got offline and after auto reconnect my config disappeared
  and the RBN spots were not dispatched at all .
- First time ever the contest laptop frozen off. After the forced restart all
  of the contest SW settings were lost. Took 20 minutes to recover.
- The most painful one, the high-bands were so enjoyable simply missed the JA
  SR, when I realized the sun was high up already. No far Eastern mults, even
  have no JA on 40m.
- On 160m and 80m low dipoles were used so there is some room here as well.

All is all, this was a great one. Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks for the calls.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN / HG3N