[3830] IARU II9HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] IARU II9HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 09:14:12 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: II9HQ
Operator(s): IT9ACN IT9BLB IT9BUN IT9EJW IT9GAC IT9HBT IT9IQQ IT9ISI IT9LKX
IT9RZU IT9UFP IT9VDQ IT9YVO IT9ZMX
Station: II9HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Sicily Island
Operating Time (hrs): 23:59

  160:    66     11     7       18
   80:   298    283    12       24
   40:   781    763    23       37
   20:  1997   1265    45       42
   15:  1979   1480    49       51
   10:  1461    750    29       38
-------------------------------------
Total:  6582   4552   165      210  Total Score = 10,498,125

This year the target was to organize a small, non-competitive but
well-functioning station exclusively to guarantee the presence of the A.R.I.
Head Quarter multiplier for IARU contest and WRTC competitors.
We think we have successfully achieved our goal.
Thanks for all the QSOs.

As requested as cooperation, our IARU log has been submitted to the ARRL
immediately following the end of the contest, to be used by the WRTC2022 Judges
for log adjudication.

Joe, IT9BLB
one of II9HQ 2023