[3830] IARU HB0/R5GA SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, valery.v.petrov@yandex.ru
Subject: [3830] IARU HB0/R5GA SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 08:10:40 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: HB0/R5GA
Operator(s): R5GA
Station: HB0/R5GA

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: nr. Silum

  160:    5             1       4
   80:  119      4      7      15
   40:  297     54     10      25
   20:  222     55     18      23
   15:   61     33     19      14
   10:   40     22     11       9
-------------------------------------
Total:  744    168     66      90  Total Score = 357,552

Portable operation. 100 watts, long wire @ 6 meters (EFW 80C10)

Since HB0 was a mult for WRTC participants, I willingly moved to other bands
when asked (30+ times). On the second day there was a 20-30 minute window when
signals from Bologna were booming ++ on 28 and 21 and I could work dozens of
WRTC stations.The rest of the time they usually had very weak signals on 14-28
here.

The East and South are completely blocked by the mountains. However, a slope to
the US from about 2000m ASL allowed me to get some good US runs on 40 and 20 at
night.

I was very happy to see old friends at the opening ceremony of the WRTC.
Congratulations to all the participants!
73!