[3830] IARU W9RE SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mjwetzel@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU W9RE SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 01:25:16 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: IN

  160:    13            4        3
   80:    77            9       13
   40:   202           18       24
   20:   523           26       34
   15:   435           35       42
   10:    77           13       11
-------------------------------------
Total:  1327    0     105      127  Total Score = 1,093,184

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Couldn't start for 2.5 hours since we had heavy thunder and lightning in the
area.  That started my lack of enthusiasm and helped me to quit early.

Conditions were pretty good on 40 to 10 with a lack of activity on 80 and 160
due to a lot of static and all night openings on 20 and 15.

Great job by all the WRTC stations.  They could hear very well and it was a
super pleasure to work them.

Thanks to all for putting on the WRTC and the contest sponsors and adjudicators.