[3830] IARU KN4JJA M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki4kwr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KN4JJA M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 20:13:24 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: KN4JJA
Operator(s): KN4JJA KI4KWR
Station: KN4JJA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MADISON, AL

  160:   0       0      0       0
   80:   0       0      0       0
   40:   0       0      0       0
   20:   0      29      8       9
   15:   0      29      7       8
   10:   0       1      1       0
-------------------------------------
Total:   0      58     16      17  Total Score = 5,181

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Location:  Madison, AL
Radios: FT-990 / K3S
Club: Alabama Contest Group
Logging Software: N1MM+
TX Antenna: CL-33 Tri-Band | Hustler 6BTV | RadioWavz DX80SHPL |

Used KN4JJA to gain some DX for my YL!!
KI4KWR/KN4JJA Compound off County Line Road in Limestone County. Saturday was
awesome on 20m/15m and worked what we could. Since the CL-33 was pointed North
we gave it a try and most 20m were first call QSO's.

As always we had fun and enjoy contesting with new countries while WRTC was also
going on. Ready for the next Contest with the Alabama Contest Group.

73,
Steve KI4KWR
Alabama Contest Group