[3830] IARU N7VM SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N7VM SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 20:03:32 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: N7VM
Operator(s): N7VM
Station: N7VM

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

  160:     2            1       0
   80:    26            5       3
   40:   244           23      11
   20:   570           24      26
   15:   334           21      26
   10:    25            9       6
-------------------------------------
Total:  1203   4019    83      72  Total Score = 622,945

Seemed really slow for the first 12 hours, but it really picked up later. I
don't know if it was my improved antennas or band conditions, but this year felt
like a DX contest whereas last year was more domestic.  It was really hard to
decide whether to be on 15 or 20 with both bands open simultaneously to Europe
for many hours - not my usual experience from the this coast!  Also fun to call
and be called by so many of the WRTC stations.  Thanks for all the Q's and sorry
about the busted ones (there are plenty, as usual - high local noise in the
summer here is a drag).