[3830] IARU N7MZW SOAB(A)SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N7MZW SOAB(A)SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 19:44:54 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOAB(A)SSB LP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs): 6.75

  160:   0       0      0       0
   80:   0       0      0       0
   40:   0       9      7       4
   20:   0     117     43      24
   15:   0      26     25      15
   10:   0       0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     152     75      43  Total Score = 30,750

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

IC-7300,Heil ProMicro Headset,Vectronics HFT-1500 Manual Tuner for 15 Meters
only, and a ZS6BKW Flattop up 50 feet, running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation.
Limited operating time, due to multiple thunder storms. Ten was dead for me and
QSB was fierce at times. Not all stations providing signal report during their
exchange, as required in rules, and many HQ stations speaking way too fast
during their exchange, thereby requiring unnecessary fills. Not sure to what
extent the Solar Conditions and approaching CME(s)hurt my score, but I did what
I could with my "One Hundred Watts and a Wire" station. My signal
traveled a total of 395,514 DX Miles, and my average distance per DX Contact was
4,395 miles. Thanks to all who worked me. 73!