[3830] IARU WI9WI SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhfitzpa@wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] IARU WI9WI SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 19:35:48 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: Winter, WI EN45

  160:     0    0       0       0
   80:     5    0       4       1
   40:   139    0      19      24
   20:   607    0      29      33
   15:   354    0      26      33
   10:    54    0       8       5
-------------------------------------
Total:  1159    0      86      96  Total Score = 793,156

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

My main goal in this one was to work as many of the WRTC stations as I could.I
surprised my self by working all 58. I got 12 on one band, 24 on 2 bands, and 22
on 3 bands. None heard on 80 or 10. I worked a surprising number on 40 in spite
of the fact that most were ESP level. Most came back to me on one call, so they
must have had very quiet receiving locations. I am blessed here up in Sawyer
County with a very quiet RF location. No noisy neighbors and no e-junk on the
bands. I spent about 50/50 time split between running and searching for the I4
stations and mults. Runs were good even late into the evening. And yes I am in
zone 7 not 8 up here. I'm in 8 at home in Madison. Don't rely on your prefills.

Thanks for all the QSOs.

73 Jim WI9WI