[3830] IARU K6OK SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ok@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K6OK SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 18:44:47 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: K6OK
Operator(s): K6OK
Station: K6OK

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH:

  160:
   80:   10             4       2
   40:   62            15      13
   20:  295            32      34
   15:  222            29      31
   10:   11             5       4
-------------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Fun contest! Had low expectations of being able to work low power Italy from
California, but conditions were good on 15m and 20m, ended up working 49 out of
58.  The CW operators were without exception excellent, they repeated my call
back to me quickly and correctly. 90 percent search and pounce, mostly chasing
I4 and HQ.