[3830] IARU KV8Q SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU KV8Q SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 18:44:22 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: OH

  160:
   80:    3     0       1       1
   40:  198     0      15      21
   20:  337     0      24      24
   15:  119     0      15      22
   10:   11     0       5       2
-------------------------------------

Club: Great Lakes CWOps Club

Comments:

One of my favorite events of the year.  Conditions were very poor here at the
start and stayed that way for the first seven hours.  Then the fun began.  It
still amazes me that this station can run in an event like this.  I worked 44 of
the I4 stations.  Lots of fun. See you all again next year to do it again and
make even a better score. Thanks - 73  tom    Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100 Watts.
Antenna = an Isotron-80 for 80 meters, a mag Loop (40 thru 15), a 10 meter
dipole, all in the attic above the garage.