[3830] IARU K5FUV SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5fuv@prodigy.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K5FUV SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 17:53:54 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: K5FUV
Operator(s): K5FUV
Station: K5FUV

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: AR

  160:    3             2
   80:    3             2       1
   40:   25             3      10
   20:  212     52     16      28
   15:  168     17     19      25
   10:   13      8      7       5
-------------------------------------
Total:  424     77     49      69  Total Score = 200,010

Club: Arkansas DX Assoc

Comments:

Not a serious effort, but fun.

40 meters might have been really fun, but my receive antenna is down because of
lightning, and there were lingering effects (i.e. static) in the area, so I
spent maybe thirty minutes on the low bands. DX signals on 40 were as loud as
stateside, but they had to be with the static levels so high. I was pleased that
everyone (3) I heard on 160 could hear me, that hasn’t been the case recently,
but changing antennas helped.

20 was really good late, I just quit because I got to 500 Qs.